ROUND-1 RESULTS ❯ click here
What and Why?
Prizes and Perks
- Prizes : Prizes worth 1 lakh.
We conducted webinars for participants where the following speakers shared their experiences.
- Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Session on communication skills
Marshall Goldsmith Awardee
Forbes 30 under 30 Awardee
Co-founder, Graviky Labs
“Every generation must think several steps ahead of their previous generation”
- Young innovators from all over the world can showcase their works under the junior section.
- Participants must be under the age of 18 at the time of announcement to be eligible under this category.
- Participants who turn 18 at the time of submission are also eligible to compete.
“Everything is theoretically impossible until it is done”
- For those members who strive for perfection can show off their research/DIY projects to be critiqued by our experts from different fields of science to help bring your idea to its full potential.
- Participants under the age of 30 at the time of announcement are eligible under this category.
- Participants who turn 30 at the time of submission are also eligible under this category.
- Online registration and abstract submission
- Individual or group participation with minimum one and maximum 4 members
Final showcase of your project will be done in round 2. Here, the judgement is done based on the working of your project and how you pitch it. Only those who qualify the first round are qualified to participate in the second round
No. of qualifiers : A total of 40
Learn and Grow:Join us in our webinars and AMA sessions with our innovation experts and develop the inspiration to create and confidence to make your own next big project.
Registration closing date:15th JULY 2021
First round results: 25th JULY 2021(tentative)
Final round: 4th and 5th of September 2021
Blast from the past
Top 5 projects of TechExpo 2020-
- Intelligent Cellular Tower - Built intelligent towers to reduce radiation by transmission to the necessary bare minimum
- UNMasking_2020 - Developed efficient disinfection process for used masks using chemicals and thermal energy
- Spectra - Developed system to measure real-time fertility of the soil ( by measuring NPK, pH, and moisture content in soil)
- The V-MAN project - AI-based non-intrusive driver's drowsiness detection system using eye blinking of the driver
- MumbAI - ML-enabled supervised learning model for identification of malicious ransomware transactions in a heterogeneous bitcoin network