What and Why?
Prizes and Perks
- Prizes : To be declared later.
We conducted webinars for participants where the following speakers shared their experiences.
- Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Session on communication skills
Shri Harkesh Mittal
Former Head, Science & Engineering Research Council (SERC), Dept. of Science & Technology.
An alumni of the National Dairy Research Institute (1981) and the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad(1984), Shri Harkesh Mittal’s expertise lies in building eco-system for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and as a former Advisor and Head of National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science and Technology(DST), Govt. of India, he has been greatly instrumental in promoting Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation in India.Topic: Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
An Ashoka Young Changemaker; Co-founder, Hybrid Idea Solutions and AspireTalent Solutions
A young innovator and social entrepreneur from New Delhi, India, Anugreh is currently heading Hybrid Idea, a global engineering and technology solutions company, which is India’s first assistive technology based design solution company supported by NITI AAYOG. He is an Ashoka Young Changemaker who has developed technology-based design solutions to address challenges in the healthcare and social sector.Topic: Social Entrepreneurship
Vineeta Gupta Bhavsar
Confidence coach and mentor
Founder of the Vineeta Bhavsar International Academy, she mentors and coaches corporate professionals and helps them get that career breakthrough through building of life and technical skills. Her intensive mentoring programs instills confidence and communication, thus encouraging and empowering individuals.She held an interactive session on communication skills with the participants of TechExpo 2020.
“Every generation must think several steps ahead of their previous generation”
- Young innovators from all over the world can showcase their works under the junior section.
- Participants must be under the age of 18 at the time of announcement to be eligible under this category.
- Participants who turn 18 at the time of submission are also eligible to compete.
“Everything is theoretically impossible until it is done”
- For those members who strive for perfection can show off their research/DIY projects to be critiqued by our experts from different fields of science to help bring your idea to its full potential.
- Participants under the age of 30 at the time of announcement are eligible under this category.
- Participants who turn 30 at the time of submission are also eligible under this category.
- Online registration and abstract submission
- Individual or group participation with minimum one and maximum 4 members
Final showcase of your project will be done in round 2. Here, the judgement is done based on the working of your project and how you pitch it. Only those who qualify the first round are qualified to participate in the second round
No. of qualifiers : A total of 40
Learn and Grow:Join us in our webinars and AMA sessions with our innovation experts and develop the inspiration to create and confidence to make your own next big project.
Registration closing date: 30th JUNE 2021
First round results: 15th JULY 2021(tentative)
Final round: 5th to 7th of September 2021
Blast from the past
Top 5 projects of TechExpo 2020-
- Intelligent Cellular Tower - Built intelligent towers to reduce radiation by transmission to the necessary bare minimum
- UNMasking_2020 - Developed efficient disinfection process for used masks using chemicals and thermal energy
- Spectra - Developed system to measure real-time fertility of the soil ( by measuring NPK, pH, and moisture content in soil)
- The V-MAN project - AI-based non-intrusive driver's drowsiness detection system using eye blinking of the driver
- MumbAI - ML-enabled supervised learning model for identification of malicious ransomware transactions in a heterogeneous bitcoin network