- ML & AI based competiton"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. - Albert Einstein"
It so happens to be that NeutroAI, a pioneering TechOlympics event, centers around this idea of unraveling mysteries hidden in plain sight, by turning on the switch in your mind.
Pulsars are a rare type of Neutron star that produce radio emission detectable here on Earth. They are of considerable scientific interest as probes of space-time, the inter-stellar medium, and states of matter .Machine learning tools are now being used to automatically label pulsar candidates to facilitate rapid analysis. Classification systems in particular are being widely adopted,which treat the candidate data sets as binary classification problems. Show less ❮
- Each team has a limit of 2 people at most.
- You can select up to 2 final submissions for judging Team merges are not allowed.
- Privately sharing code or data outside of teams is not permitted.
- It's okay to share code if made available to all participants on the forum.
- Violation of rules will lead to a penalty.
Problem statement will be provided at the time of event.
Every submission is evaluated using standard ROC AUC formula that is both stable and well-known.