A competitions in which teams battle it out against each other in Corporate, Techolympics and Robotics events to see who becomes the best team. A place where successful and awe-inspiring people, all wealthy with wisdom, from around the globe, gather to tell their story. Attend, indulge, and Change Your Life!Show less ❮
General Championship is a competition in which teams present their skills in a diverse domains, bag as many points as they can by bringing in the best in the fields, to take home the General Championship Trophy. It is a combination of three of the most budding sectors in this generation Business, Science and Technology. Events are formulated from the modules conducted during Techniche namely Corporate, Techolympics and Robotics.
- Winning any event will give you 100% of the GC points of the event, while being 2nd and 3rd will give you 80% and 60% of GC points respectively.
- Participating in any event automatically provides you with 10% of the GC points assigned to the event.
- Every team must have a contingent leader, who must accompany the team to IIT Guwahati and would be contacted on behalf of the team.
- Only the team with GC points more than 1000 will be eligible for the General Championship.
- Along with the general championship trophy, this year the team with maximum participation will be awarded by a trophy as well.
- The rules applied to the individual events will be provided on their webpages and must be abided by.
- Take note that the competitions may happen simultaneously and bring participation accordingly
- Case Study (400)
- Data Analytics (600)
- Make-o-Sales (200)
- Nitro Rally (600)
- Stack-it-up (400)
- Codescape (400)
- Speculate (400)
- Cryptophobia (400)
- Emulate (200)
- Build to Last (200)
- Cubemania (200)
- Mechanema (200)