All that you need to know about Mock Crypto Trading Competition
Want to explore and leverage the exponentially growing Cryptocurrency Industry and experience the volatility of this FUD referred market without the risk of losing your own money?
Techniche, IIT Guwahati brings to you the CryptoVerse, a Crypto Trading Competition from the 6th-12th September, in association with Wazirx, having a prize pool of 25,000 in form of cryptocurrency. The registrations for Cryptoverse are live now! Enroll yourself to participate in real-time trading in Crypto and compete among people from all over India.
- There is no participation fee.
- Individual Participation. All are eligible.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge required for this competition.
- The competition is going to be held on Crypto Parrot - a mock crypto exchange simulator.
- The participation code required in the Crypto Parrot will be sent to the registered participants.
- Dates of Competition: 6 September’21 12:00 AM IST - 12 September’21 11:59 PM IST
- 1st Prize: 10,000
- 2nd Prize: 5,000
- 3rd Prize: 5,000
- 4th Prize: 5,000
- ₹100 CoinSwitch Kuber signup coupon to all the participants.
- An opportunity to learn cryptocurrency trading.
- Priyanshu Choudhary - 97990 54122
- Tejas Bhale - 91566 63336
This case study challenge will be conducted in 2 rounds.
Team size: 3-4 members
- This round will be conducted on the D2C platform.
- It will be an eliminative quiz based on management practices, business skills and general awareness.
- It will test the individual’s speed and presence of mind.
- It will be conducted on 28th August 2021.
- Team leaders can attempt the quiz anytime between 9pm-10pm on 28th August.
- Format - 30 mins quiz with 30 questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- It will be conducted from 29th August to 2nd September.
- Real world business case study challenge.
- To be judged by professors of premier IIMs and officials from leading companies.
- Deadline for submission of all presentations is 2nd September.
- The final case has to be submitted in pdf format.
What’s in it for you:
- Webinars by industry experts for participants.
- All the team members have to join the discord server to get some interesting insights and the link for the same will be provided via mail. Discord server to be created which will provide -
- Multiple interaction sessions including formation of hobby groups, fun talk sessions, etc.
- Certificates to the top shortlisted teams.
- The top 3 teams would get free courses.
- Paid Internship opportunity at Beyond Plastik.
- Participants exclusive access to resources that will hone their business acumen, rational approach and analytical thinking.
- Additional study aid including notes, resources on how to solve guesstimates and brainteasers, daily insights into the analytics worlds, tips to build your consulting forte, a range of problems that will test their mental dexterity at each step.
- Richa - 74850 50592
- Shristi - 76378 34918
- Khushi - 8379874427
This hackathon will be conducted in 2 rounds.
- Date - 26th August to 1st September.
- 7 days Hackathon.
- Mainly focused on solving real-world problems given by the company using data science.
- Results will be announced on 2nd September.
- Date - 3rd to 5th September.
- This round is based on EDA where you will have to find out insights and interpret the given data and present the same in a visually pleasing way.
- To be judged by the assigned jury.
- Total prize pool of 1.5 Lacs with 1 Lac cash prize to be distributed amongst top 5 teams.
- Free courses and internship training to top 5 teams.
- Paid internship opportunities for top 5 teams.
- Certificates to top 50 teams.
- Priya Chaturvedi - 7424961621
- Nikhil Upadhyay - 9559377410
- Khusi S Kulkarni - 8379874427
The business and management part of this techno-management festival, Corporate events give you the perfect platform to present your business ideas and startups along with other marketing skills like salesmanship, data analysis, etc.