“Make it work, make it right, make it fast.” – Kent Beck
The online coding competition of techniche is back this year for the college- going coders and hackers! This event tests your competitive coding skills against a plethora of skilled hackers. Submit your best solution to the problems within a specified time limit. May the odds be in your favor.
It is a competitive programming event that requires the participants to code questions of increasing difficulty. The solution should be optimal and understandable at the same time.
Rules and Guidelines
- This competition has individual participation.
- Permissible languages to send solutions in are C, C++, Python, and Java.
- Each problem has a specified input and output format. You need to adhere to this format; otherwise, we won't accept the submission.
- This competition will take place on Codechef.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be disqualified immediately.
Problem Statement will be provided at the time of event.
Win prizes worth ₹ 50,000.
Assured coupons worth ₹ 200.